NEW! Canvas Screenshot button
NEW! Easy graph share through Share button
NEW! SRP packages auto-importer
NEW! Compatibility with Unity 2019
NEW! Support for Post-Processing Stack shaders
NEW! Compatible with Substance in Unity plugin
NEW! Support for Custom Render Textures
NEW! Support for both HD and Lightweight SRP
NEW! Multi-Pass on Templates
NEW! Xbox One/PS4/Switch Support
NEW! Terrain support
NEW! Shader Templates
• Universal PBR/Unlit SRP
• HD Lit/Unlit SRP
• Lightweight PBR/Unlit SRP
• Custom RT Init/Update
• Post-Process effects including Post-Processing Stack
• Alpha-Blended particles
• Unlit Lightmap
• Post-Processing Stack Tool
• Volumetric Pixelize by Raphael Ernaelsten
• SRP HD Omni Decal
• Mosaic Effect
• Unlit With Lightmap
• Universal PBR/Unlit
• HD Lit
• Post Process Stack
• Unlit Lightmap
• HD Emission
• Gradient Sample
• Diffusion Profile
• SRP Baked GI
New Shader Function
• Derive Tangent Basis
• Height-based Blending
• Non Stereo Screen Pos
• Blinn Phong Light Wrap
• Decoding Directional Lightmap
• Terrain Wind Value
• Terrain Wind Animate Vertex
• Added templates specifically for the new Universal Rendering Pipeline
• Added new HD Lit template compatible with Unity’s HDRP shader inspector
• Infinite loop detection is now faster, reducing hit when connecting nodes on large graphs.
• Improved nodes preview rendering refresh behavior
• New tag system created to improve node search
• Take a screenshot of your whole canvas by simply hitting the Screenshot button
• Easily share selected portions of the graph through the Share button
• Added new post-processing stack tool which generates a cs script with a PPS Renderer and Settings from a given shader.
• Amplify Shader Editor supports both HD and Lightweight SRP v6.x.x via templates.
• Legacy HD and Lightweight SRP v3.x.x/v4.x.x/v5.x.x templates are also supplied via Legacy packages.
• Support for Custom Render Texture usage on Unity 2017 and above via Custom RT templates.
• Substances can now also be used on ASE canvas with Unity 2018 and above through the Substance in Unity plugin.
• Can now access 8 UV channels when on Unity 2018.2 and above.
• Can Pan and Zoom ASE canvas camera through keyboard directional keys.
• Support for Material Types into HD PBR SRP template.
• Support for Specular workflow into Lightweight PBR SRP template.
• Custom Options can now be added directly over templates.
Learn more: Amplify Wiki
Discuss here: Unity Forum Thread
Shader Samples: Full List
The Editor will continue to be improved in future updates, there are a lot more features currently in development.
• Full source-code
• Support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch
• Custom Node API
• Shader Templates
• Shader Functions
• Multi-window Support
• Intuitive, familiar node interface
• Extensive node library
• Instancing Support
• User Contributed Nodes and Shaders
• Growing sample collection
Amplify Shader Editor (ASE) is a node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading software. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. Affordable quality and flexibility with the responsive customer support you can expect from Amplify Creations.
INTUITIVE and UX-focused, the workspace is familiar, clean and flexible. Dock it, or use it in a second monitor, it’s prepared to fit your layout requirements.
MINIMALISTIC toolbars and menus have been optimized to maximize workspace area without large intrusive nodes or menus. Creating nodes or new Shaders is as intuitive as creating a new Unity Material in the Project Explorer window.
OPEN to customer contributions like nodes, improvements, bug fixes or third-party support. We aim to provide a robust and flexible tool that can be easily adapted to existing art production pipelines.
FLEXIBLE shader creation options. While in the current version you can create and extend Surface Shaders, upcoming updates will include dozens of additional shader types, custom lighting models and extended options to help unleash your creativity while adapting to your production’s technical specifications.
Check out the Overview Video
Learn more at our Product Page
Guide: ASE Manual
Make the change, use the professional tools you crave. Our products are developed by industry professionals and our support team always goes one step beyond to resolve any possible issues our clients might have.
Get in touch, we would love to hear your story, help promote and feature your work.